- 3 cups whole meal flour
- 1/3 cup bread flour
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon clear honey or sugar
- 3 tablespoons wheat shells
- 1 cup water
1) In a bowl mix water, sugar (or honey) and yeast. Leave aside for 10 minutes.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients and knead for 10 minutes.
3) Cover the dough and let it rise for 1 and a half to two hours. Cut and shape the dough into 8-10 equal balls.
4) Roll each ball to a thin circle. Dust the working surface with flour as needed. Place on baking sheet.
5) Cover and let it relax for 15-20minutes.
6) Preheat oven to 220-240C and bake until puffed.
7) Place the bread in a kitchen towel to cool.